Posted on: January 9, 2022
Start date: ASAP
Apply to: email@example.com
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and a leader in the electrical construction industry, we have upcoming openings for Journeyperson and Apprentice Electricians for work in Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Yorkton and Regina.
Alliance Energy is looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent numerical skills, be analytical, organized, motivated, detail-oriented and driven.
As an electrician you will be required to install, repair, test and maintain wiring, controls, motors, and other electrical devices in industrial, commercial, and institutional construction sectors.
- Read and interpret electrical, mechanical and architectural drawings and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layout;
- Cut, thread, bend, assemble and install conduits and other types of electrical conductor enclosures and fitting;
- Pull wire through conduits and holes in walls and floors;
- Position, maintain and install distribution and control equipment such as switches, relays, circuit breaker, panels and fuse enclosures;
- Install, replace, maintain and repair electrical systems and related electrical equipment;
- Install data cabling;
- Splice, join and connect wire to form circuits;
- Test circuits to ensure integrity and safety;
- Install and maintain fibre optic systems.
Qualifications and skills
- Good communication skills including reading skills;
- An aptitude for math;
- Mechanical ability;
- Physical strength and stamina;
- The ability to work in high places;
- The ability to get along well with co-workers;
- The ability to do precision work.
At Alliance we offer $38.25/hr for a Journeyperson and apprentices receive the proportionate wage dependant upon their level. In addition to the competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive benefit package and employer matching retirement savings plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from qualified persons of Aboriginal ancestry, members of visible minorities and women seeking non-traditional roles.
Alliance Energy Ltd. wishes to thank all prospective applicants; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.