Alliance Energy Ltd. has provided professional electrical contracting services to the Saskatchewan construction industry for over 100 years. As an employee owned company, we have built our reputation on leadership, integrity, quality and safety.
Alliance Energy began working in the Saskatchewan industrial sector in the 1960’s and continues to provide service to mining, oil and gas and ethanol facilities. Our services include new construction, renovations, annual maintenance programs and project shutdowns.
Skills and Competencies
The experience, capacity and ingenuity of our industrial team ensure that we are able to design, construct and troubleshoot even the most complex installations.
We are able to offer on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deal with unexpected emergencies.
Alliance Energy Ltd.’s areas of expertise include:
- Main switchgear installations
- Switchgear retrofitting
- Bus duct and riser feeders
- High voltage installation, termination and splicing on 15KV through to 230KV
- High voltage cable testing
- High voltage consultation and constructability review
- Transformer maintenance and testing
- Power and control wiring for processing and manufacaturing equipment
- Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) installation and maintenance
- Generator system installation
- Quality Assurance, Quality Control (QAQC) creations, implementation and management
- Design-Build specializing in new construction, redevelopment and renovation
- Preventive maintenance programs
- New and retrofit interior and exterior lighting solutions
- Underground cable repair or replacement
- Programmable logic controllers (PLC)/Distributed control system (DCS) design and troubleshooting
- Instrumentation services including instrument calibration, installation, commissioning and start-up services
- Heat trace system design and installation
- Data cabling
- Fibre optic design, installation and testing including fusion splicing, OTDR and power meter testing (CommScope certified)
- Installation of life safety systems including fire alarm and heat/smoke detection