The four-storey addition to the original 1958 structure in downtown Saskatoon features additional offices, underground parking, a new registrar’s office and two new courtrooms.
The new space created by this renovation allowed the Family Law Division to be moved under the same roof with the rest of the Court of Queen’s Bench services. Alliance Energy provided a new 600V distribution as well as new lighting, fire alarm, branch wiring and security/audio visual rough-in.
|General Contractor:||Graham Construction and Engineering Ltd.|
|Electrical Engineer:||PWA Engineering Ltd.|