At Alliance Energy we are very proud of our comprehensive electrical service and Special Projects department that provide all electrical and communication cabling services. Our tradespeople are customer service oriented and perform quality work, which we guarantee. We have well equipped service vehicles and 24 hour emergency service.
Alliance Energy is experienced at providing a wide range of service for new construction and renovations as well as preventative maintenance, energy conservation, power quality, standby power and UPS systems, lighting and troubleshooting. In addition we complete design build, budgeting and diverse quotation solutions.
Alliance Energy Ltd. maintains an active electrical service department in Regina and Saskatoon. We provide all electrical and maintenance services including budgeting and quotations. We specialize in the following:
- Commercial and industrial lighting and electrical repairs
- Energy efficient lighting solutions which often qualify for Saskpower rebates
- Structured cabling for voice, data, video, security and building automation systems
- Electrical preventative maintenance including thermal inspections repair
- Troubleshooting and maintenance services for electrical and manufacturing equipment
- Support for computer room environments
- We are a participant of the SaskPower Efficiency Partners program. We are pleased to offer this program’s incentives to our valued customers to help them save energy and costs while contributing to the reduction of energy consumption in the province and the need for new power generation.
We have well-equipped service vehicles, supported by delivery trucks and offer 24 hour emergency service. Our departments are successful because of our:
- Efficient uniformed electricians
- Use of scheduling systems
- Online service requests (from our web-site or by email)
- Automated work orders
- GPS tracked vehicles
Our trades people are customer service orientated and perform quality workmanship, which we guarantee.
Trust your hourly service requests to Alliance Energy!